Safety, Health and Environment Policy Statement
This policy establishes the framework to attain Best Safety, Health and Environmental performance for Alten Group employees
Alten Group is committed to exceptional level of performance in protection its people and the environment. As stated in our Core Values, keeping our people safe is our most important measure of success.
To advance our HSE program, we are committed to:
- Zero work-related juries and illnesses to Alten Group employees and protection of the environment as a result of our activates.
- Providing a highly effective HSE management system that drives continual review and improvement.
- Developing an exceptional safety culture
- Substantial improvements against our goals of pollution prevention, resource conservation and environmental sustainability.
- Working with employees and business partners in order to continuously improve HSE performance.
- Recognise and celebrating those who contribute to excellent SHE performance.
The commitment to this policy by the leadership, management and employees of Alten Group provides the foundation for a safe workplace, operational excellence and long-term business success.
Safety is a core value and a key to our success. We demand continual improvement in our journey towards a zero incident culture, where everyone is committed to safety, health and environmental excellence.
To that end, we demand that:
- Our leaders, managers, supervisors, and employees demonstrate their commitment in their actions and decisions to assure that every person goes home safe every day.
- Our employees embrace safety a core value both on and off the job.
- We have an absolute commitment for our own safety and that of fellow employees.
- We proactively and aggressively identify, manage and eliminate hazards in the work place.
- We train and prepare our people to have the knowledge, skills, competency and equipment required to work safely.
- All employees immediately report safety, health and environmental incidents, near-misses, unsafe conditions, and at risk behaviours to their supervisor, and that we diligently work to correct the problem.
Our HSE expectations will be accomplished by the demonstrated leadership of management, implementation and communications of recognised best practices and regulatory compliance.
This policy will be reviewed annually to ensure that it meets the needs of the company and will be made available to all persons under the control of the company.